This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Shai Hulud Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FuahFuah

re: App: FuahFuah

The application submitted by FuahFuah is as follows:

Quote:
Our required raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Raids start at 8pm server (east) and usually end by 12:00 server, though on occasion we do go a bit late on a progression night. Would you be able to attend all these raids? (y/n if no, whi:
Yes

Email::
ttefabian@yahoo.com

IM/MSN (Please list which)::
boxcaracer525@hotmail.com

Character Name::
Fuahfuah

Realm::
Duskwood

Class:
DeathKnight

Main Spec:
DPS

Do you have dual specs? If so, what is it and do you have sufficient gear to do well at this offspec?:
Tank and its not sufficent enough for ICC

Please explain any talent choices that do not match the cookie cutter build of your chosen spec(s):
Blood spec =ftw!

How well do you take criticism? Are you open minded to thoughts/suggestions on how to better your class or toon?:
I am very open minded, i always listen, i never bail raids, always on time or let know in advance if something is up.

How long have you played WoW?:
3 years

Previous Guilds (Please list all)::
Failbot
Zanian Empire

Under what circumstances did you leave your last guild?:
I was the Guild Master of Zanian Empire and i left because i wanted to join a more progression guild and focus Zanian Empire as just a leveling guild.

Who do you know in Shai that would be willing to attest to the fact that 1. you don't suck and 2. you'd fit in with us?::
Remain

What is your reason for applying to Shai Hulud? What are you hoping to get out of joining, and in return what can you provide us?::
Progression

Describe your previous raiding experience (Please include Hard Mode Experience)::
Ive done mainly all the raids, i havent done to much hard mode because my guild (Failbot) hasnt completed 12/12 yet

You Must have the following to raid. Ventrilo (no mic ok)::
Yes

Deadly Boss Mods or Big Wigs::
Yes

Please provide a link to your armory (log out in PvE gear, for the spec you plan on raiding with us)::
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Duskwood&cn=Fuahfuah

Please include a link to a screenshot of your UI.:

Please list any online logs (WWS, WMO, WoL, or atleast a Recount screenshot) displaying your abilities (No the dog ate our logs is not acceptable, if you do not answer this question your app will probably be automatically denied):
dont have any right now sorry

What do you hate?:
People who leave or liars

Open mic night - here is where you get to tell us anything we did not ask about, tell us a bedtime story, write some song lyrics, or whatever else you'd like to add to your ap::
Im a very chill laid back guy, im a dj and a workaholic, but always on time and keep promises on the things i have a committment to do

Tits or ass? Feel free to go into detail on your explanation here.:
Ass

As one final question, How did you hear about our guild?:
Everywhere lol

MescaliNo

re: DECLINED - App: FuahFuah - by Lyssan

THIS WEBSITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

PLEASE APPLY AT WWW.SHAIHULUD-GUILD.COM
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Shai Hulud Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum