This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Shai Hulud Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Sheshonk

re: DECLINED - App: necodemus - by Lyssan

I do not get warm, fuzzy feelings glancing over this app. Mainly due to spelling. If you can't create simple sentences, what makes me believe you can follow healing assignments? Or, for that matter, make crucial, split-second healing decisions?

I'll take a more in depth look later.

I can actually kinda vouche for this guys character at aleast. I have done quite a few pugs with him, mostly ten man crap where we two heal shit and I dont think I ever thought he was horrible if that means anything.

I badly want to make fun of his spelling but I' m likely worse then he is.

The 2 pts in ret are kind of random, but that's it.

re: Re: App: necodemus

necodemus wrote:

I took a brake in the begging of bc came back and started raiding full time on a warlock named nykolas with exiled we had issues and murged with anougher guild.

You better give that brake back, someone's going to have a hard time stopping their car, AMMIRITES!?!??! Think that's called "attempted murder"... I got the proof! I'll sell you back the evidence for 4million US.

On a more serious note: Looks like a decent app, good profs, decent gear, gemmed and enchanted correctly... I'm no paladin expert but looks like his spec is alil off? Other than that and a few typos that a troll would die for. And I'm sure Toblee would appreciate not having to heal during raid
necodemus

re: forgot toc

also forgot to list i have done toc10/25 and cleared togc 10 man and togc 25 up to twins.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
necodemus

re: App: necodemus

The application submitted by necodemus is as follows:

Our required raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Raids start at 8pm server (east) and usually end by 12:00 server, though on occasion we do go a bit late on a progression night. Would you be able to attend all these raids? (y/n if no, whi:
yes

Email::
inhabited82@yahoo.com

IM/MSN (Please list which)::
inhabited82@yahoo.com aim or yahoo messinger

Character Name::
Necodemus

Realm::
Duskwood

Class:
Paladin

Main Spec:
Holy

Do you have dual specs? If so, what is it and do you have sufficient gear to do well at this offspec?:
offspec ret its geared for normal icc but i never get to dps

Please explain any talent choices that do not match the cookie cutter build of your chosen spec(s):
My specs are cookie cutter from ej forums.

How well do you take criticism? Are you open minded to thoughts/suggestions on how to better your class or toon?:
I don't mind it just don't be a dick about it.

How long have you played WoW?:
Since release off and on.

Previous Guilds (Please list all)::
When wow first released I played a warrior named inhabited.
I was in a guild named exiled on shadow council was a pvp guild that turned into raiding guild into bc.
I took a brake in the begging of bc came back and started raiding full time on a warlock named nykolas with exiled we had issues and murged with anougher guild. They are now called infusion on shadow coouncil. During bc i took anougher brake and came back near the end of bc but had a few months left of raiding. gave that account away was sure i was never coming back. Then decided to come back at the start of wotlk leveled my pally on perenolde allaince side joined a guild called requited pride then later on this past year my real life friends moved here,they made a guild called exodus I came to help them raid lead, but the officers did'nt want to deal with the asshats we had to deal with on this server or leader ship roles period so they merged with apocaliptic angels and that wasn't my kind of guild so i joined potential and i left last week.

Under what circumstances did you leave your last guild?:
I left becouse i want to progress.

Who do you know in Shai that would be willing to attest to the fact that 1. you don't suck and 2. you'd fit in with us?::
I have grouped with some of u but I Cant recall any one person.

What is your reason for applying to Shai Hulud? What are you hoping to get out of joining, and in return what can you provide us?::
Make new friends,see hard modes and i can provide heals and keep your tanks up be on time and have watched or read up on the fights at tankspot.com or wowwiki.com.

Describe your previous raiding experience (Please include Hard Mode Experience)::
Molten core cleared
Black Wing lair cleared
Black Temple cleared
Gruul's lair cleared
Karazhan cleared
Zul'Aman cleared
Magtheridon lair cleared
Tempest keep the eye cleared
Nax only in bc cleared
Onyxia before and now cleared
Ulduar have cleared and some some hard modes
Icecrown Citadel Im 11/12 both in 10 man and 25 with about 16 hours of wiping on lich king done lord m and gunship herioc in 25 man.
os 3 drakes tomany times to count.

You Must have the following to raid. Ventrilo (no mic ok)::
Yes

Deadly Boss Mods or Big Wigs::
Yes

Please provide a link to your armory (log out in PvE gear, for the spec you plan on raiding with us)::
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Duskwood&cn=Necodemus

Please include a link to a screenshot of your UI.:
http://s607.photobucket.com/albums/tt153/inhabited82/in%20game%20screen%20shots/

Please list any online logs (WWS, WMO, WoL, or atleast a Recount screenshot) displaying your abilities (No the dog ate our logs is not acceptable, if you do not answer this question your app will probably be automatically denied):
http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/52837/calendar/04-10/

What do you hate?:
Quiters and anchovies <--- not sure if that's spelled right but its the nasty fish pizza places try putting on fish.
Rude people suck.

Open mic night - here is where you get to tell us anything we did not ask about, tell us a bedtime story, write some song lyrics, or whatever else you'd like to add to your ap::
I'm a nice quit normaly quit till i get to know people.

Tits or ass? Feel free to go into detail on your explanation here.:
booty all the way

As one final question, How did you hear about our guild?:
from realm forums and groupin with you guys.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Shai Hulud Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum