This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Shai Hulud Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
necodemus

re: Re: reponce to this is

Remain wrote:
necodemus wrote:
want me to heal you...or write you a novel.

We want someone to raid and not be a fucking idiot
After seeing your responses you have an attitude we would never want in a trial.

First i had asked someone what to say to you guy's because i felt insulted.
one all u guys can talk about is my shitty spelling not if this guy can do the job hes applyin for. when i app for real jobs they are not a holes and insult me for my spelling they look and see can this guy do the job hes appin for does he have experience.
all this has showed me is that yes you guys are the number one guild but your egos are so far up your ass u cant see what is infront of u.
i know im a good healer u guys didnt even want to take the time to check
its hey this guy cant spell lets make fun of him.
it realy says what kind of people u got in shai hulud and im glad ur not gonna let me in atleast i wont haft to turn into an asshole to be in your guild and i wont haft to bend over and take your dam insults.
Mr. Jon

re: DECLINED - App: necodemus - by Lyssan

EEF U Cant speel U cahnt raidz. Iff ur app is so bad that it got liek fiveteen posts from shiy memburz cuz of ur spelling it prob means u alt tab to look atz circumsicion documentaris while onz fester.

Also, Lyssan and Nigrupt only like sexting with people who have correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

MescaliNo

The point of our application process is to judge your personal character along with your skills in the game. At our level of raiding one person can wipe the entire raid... if you do this YOU WILL be called out for it. We DO NOT want people who cannot respond well to stress or take personal offense to things said in a video game. Pointing out your spelling was one way to judge your response... and needless to say you responded poorly. Your logs were reviewed by the healing officers I'm sure. But the fact of the matter is that healing is the most complicated task in raiding for sure... and if you can't handle being called out for not performing correctly (or spelling correctly in this case) then you are not wanted in our guild. Sorry if you felt insulted, but if English is your second language then you should have stated that in your application. On a side note: I don't know what companies you have applied to but I know for a fact that the company I work for would've laughed you outta the building if you used "haft" on your resume... Best of luck and thanks for apping.
Qúasar™

Quote:
when i app for real jobs they are not a holes and insult me for my spelling they look and see can this guy do the job hes appin for does he have experience.

Places such as McDonalds don't give a shit about how people with 0 education can flip burgers, just as long as they don't fall on the floor.

Considering duskwood, you just applied to let say Microsoft Corp. We own Duskwood pretty much. If you don't want to look your best 24/7 then you can go apply to <What> and flip burgers all day long.

You have proven that McDonalds is the place for you. Go put in an application to <What> and begone from this place.

Demonock

Qúasar™ wrote:
Quote:
when i app for real jobs they are not a holes and insult me for my spelling they look and see can this guy do the job hes appin for does he have experience.

Places such as McDonalds don't give a shit about how people with 0 education can flip burgers, just as long as they don't fall on the floor.

Considering duskwood, you just applied to let say Microsoft Corp. We own Duskwood pretty much. If you don't want to look your best 24/7 then you can go apply to <What> and flip burgers all day long.

You have proven that McDonalds is the place for you. Go put in an application to <What> and begone from this place.

necodemus

re: u guys only prove my point that much more

that being said i dont fuck up very much in raids, but if i did fuck up and couse a wipe and i herd some rude ass remark i wouldnt have been there very long anyways. there is many ways of handling raid leading and if the only way u can get yalls point across is with insults. this is not the guild for me.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
zenflux

Care bear guilds are a dime a dozen.

Real guilds will ask you why you fucked up in vent and expect you to say what happened in vent. Talking about what you did wrong or what some else did wrong is how you fix raid issues.

Basically...you sound like a bitch
Qúasar™

Quote:
but if i did fuck up and couse a wipe and i herd some rude ass remark i wouldnt have been there very long anyways.

All those guilds are not progression based. Progression is about time spent. If you fuck up and wipe the raid, you honestly expect vent to be silent and just carry on normally? Those guilds are casual where they will wipe on the same shit for countless hours. People being accused on vent make them learn better, providing they can take criticism.

Your last post proves that you don't have the willingness to learn from your mistakes by criticism. Stop posting and go join a casual guild on this server where you can raid 1-2 nights and wipe constantly on the same boss... On Normal

I expect your account to be removed anyways since you don't learn at all.

Edit:

Also, with the way you applied to us with the wanting to join a top notch guild, you won't get into any other guild but casuals.

necodemus

Care bear guilds are a dime a dozen.

Real guilds will ask you why you fucked up in vent and expect you to say what happened in vent. Talking about what you did wrong or what some else did wrong is how you fix raid issues.

Basically...you sound like a bitch

yes your right guilds will ask u why u died they dont haft to be assholes about it asking is fine and i normaly tell the raid leader why i die if i die but once again u guys cant talk with out the insults.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Remain
Officer

Alright since you are a whiny little bitch who does not take any criticism well, sends me in game mails with more bitching and moaning let me pick apart your piece of shit application:

Lets start things off, you are 27 years old and you bitch, moan, and sound like a fucking 14 year old girl.

You say you can take criticism as long as we aren't dicks about it. Read the first few posts about your terrible grammar. No one was being a dick, and you immediately became insulted, and then began to talk shit to the guild you were applying to.

You are 11/12 in ICC which means you have zero hard mode experience. You are applying to a guild that has 1 boss left in the entire instance. You expect to be accepted because you feel you are a good player, but you have no experience or effort to back that up. We need experienced players not people who are going to be carried (even if they think "thay r gud")

Now it is time for your UI. You only have a handful of abilities key bound and all of those abilities are key bound to 1-0 which means there is no way in hell you can possibly be using those abilities correctly. I see you have aura mastery not bound, which means you click it. That is one of the most crucial spells in the game for a paladin, and has to be used instantly. You taking the time to mouse over it, and click it is the difference in someone living and someone dying.

You have critical abilities like Hand of Sac, Divine Guardian, Bubble, etc, etc NOT BOUND! How can we possibly expect someone of any skill to use their abilities correctly if they aren't even bound? What happens if you get a split second to cast bubble, but because you are a clicker you are now dead, which means you are wasting a fucking raid slot.

Your raid frames show people without health, but not incoming heals. Any good healer has to know when someone is being healed so they don't waste that crucial heal on someone who is already going to be receiving a heal.

I don't see anything to monitor your judgments, what target they are on, or how long till you need to recast them. These are basic things needed in a paladin UI, and you don't have any of them.

Then the last thing to post here is this:
Quote:
What do you hate?:

Rude people suck.

You seem to be a pretty rude person towards everything on this application, and maybe you should get a reality check that you are a rude person, and you actually hate yourself.

Then one last quote just to show how dumb you are:
Quote:
Open mic night - here is where you get to tell us anything we did not ask about, tell us a bedtime story, write some song lyrics, or whatever else you'd like to add to your ap::

I'm a nice quit normaly quit till i get to know people.

Maybe you will stop being quit, and just quiet already.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Nigrupt
Applicant

Remain wrote:
Maybe you will stop being quit, and just quiet already.

'nuff said...

i r no how speek engrish gooder no make fun i no no why u tink i suck cuz only oscooter sucks and is fat mmmk

Last edited by Nigrupt on Wed May 05, 2010 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

I jizzed.

I came
Abberation (Moo)

P.S. if we wanted to be assholes we'd link this application to your current guild.

If you think we are assholes, try applying to top 50 world guilds. We are basically sugar coating this entire thread.

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Shai Hulud Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum